A while ago I stumbled across a TED talk in which Matt Cutts presents the idea of trying something new for 30 days.
If you are as bad at sticking to resolutions as I am, I highly recommend giving it a try. 30 days really seems “just about the right amount of time“.
Here are some of the 30 days projects that I have done and blogged about so far:
- May 2017: 30 Sound Bites for 30 Days
- March 2017: Fastenzeit + A Pic A Day for 30 Days
- October 2015: Active for 30 Days
- September 2015: Microblogging for 30 Days
- March 2015: No Beer for 30 Days
- April 2014: Food Porn for 30 Days
- March 2014: Removing clutter for 30 Days
- January 2014: Blogging for 30 Days
- October 2012: Escape for 30 Days