Just yesterday I (re-)discovered the Kudos function on LinkedIn. As I am one of those people who give positive feedback way too seldom, here’s my new 30 days project: Use LinkedIn’s Kudos function once a day for 30 days.
Kudos go to:
- 15th Jan 2020: Bernhard Greslehner #Kudos Your creativity really shapes our products!! #OutsideTheBoxThinker
- 16th Jan 2020: Alexander Melzer #Kudos Shaping the future of Automotive Radar! #OutsideTheBoxThinker
- 17th Jan 2020: Nirav B. Doshi #Kudos It’s incredible how often you exceed expectations when juggling requirements and customer documentation #GoingAboveAndBeyond
- 18th Jan 2020: Sara Schlaffge #Kudos Thank you for fostering our team spirit by giving new life to good old social activities! #TeamPlayer
- 19th Jan 2020: Stefan Herzinger #Kudos We are more than lucky to have you at Infineon. You are an innovator, a team player, in short: a role model. #AmazingMentor
- 20th Jan 2020: Nenad Stevanovic #Kudos You did a #GreatJob supporting the current documentation release cycle and I truly appreciate how you lead your TX team as a whole!